Auburn Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Auburn? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Auburn, Synonyms, Derivations, Related sentences, How to pronounce? Antonyms, Words ending with Auburn, Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: ˈɔːbən
1. (chiefly of a person's hair) of a reddish-brown color.
Example sentences: "Her long auburn hair was the same colour as Tanya's, but Tanya keeps hers up in a ponytail."
1. A reddish-brown color.
Example sentences: "He had black-brown hair coming to just slightly above his ears, half-dyed a tint of auburn."
1. An academic city in eastern Alabama, home to Auburn University; population 56,088 (est. 2008).
2. An industrial city in southwestern Maine, on the Androscoggin River, across from Lewiston; population 23,177 (est. 2008).
3. An industrial and commercial city in west central New York, on Owasco Lake; population 27,138 (est. 2008).
4. An industrial city in west central Washington; population 55,426 (est. 2008).
Keep in Mind
Images related to Auburn
Auburn in Other Languages...