Super Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Super? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Related sentences, Words starting with Super, Derivations, Antonyms, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Words ending with Super and more...
How to pronounce: ˈsjuːpə
1. Very good or pleasant; excellent.
2. (of a manufactured product) superfine.
Example sentences: "A super quality binder"
1. Especially; particularly.
1. A superintendent.
2. An extra, unwanted, or unimportant person; a supernumerary.
4. Superfine fabric or manufacture.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Super
Super in Other Languages...