Void Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Void? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Synonyms, Words ending with Void, Derivations, Related sentences, Words starting with Void, How to pronounce? Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: vɔɪd
1. Not valid or legally binding.
Example sentences: "The contract was void"
2. Completely empty.
Example sentences: "Void spaces surround the tanks"
3. (in bridge and whist) having been dealt no cards in a particular suit.
Example sentences: "There is a danger that one of the opponents will be void in that suit"
1. A completely empty space.
Example sentences: "The black void of space"
2. (in bridge and whist) a suit in which a player is dealt no cards.
Example sentences: "A hand with a singleton club is more likely than one with a void"
1. Declare that (something) is not valid or legally binding.
Example sentences: "The Supreme court voided the statute"
2. Discharge or drain away (water, gases, etc.)
Example sentences: "The gases are usually voided into the mechanism"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Void
Void in Other Languages...