Acoustic Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Acoustic? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Synonyms, Words starting with Acoustic, Related sentences, Antonyms, Example sentences, Derivations, Words ending with Acoustic, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: əˈkuːstɪk
1. Relating to sound or the sense of hearing.
Example sentences: "Dogs have a much greater acoustic range than humans"
2. (of popular music or musical instruments) not having electrical amplification.
Example sentences: "A sad, gentle acoustic ballad"
1. The properties or qualities of a room or building that determine how sound is transmitted in it.
Example sentences: "Symphony Hall has perfect acoustics"
2. The branch of physics concerned with the properties of sound.
Example sentences: "Tyndall lectured on acoustics"
3. A musical instrument without electrical amplification, typically a guitar.
Example sentences: "These German-made acoustics are a pleasure to play"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Acoustic
Acoustic in Other Languages...