Adding Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Adding? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Adding, Words ending with Adding, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Derivations, Synonyms, Related sentences, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce: æd
1. Join (something) to something else so as to increase the size, number, or amount.
Example sentences: "I've started a petition so if you would like to add your name, email me"
2. Put in (an additional element, ingredient, etc.)
Example sentences: "Chlorine is added to the water to kill bacteria"
3. Put together (two or more numbers or amounts) to calculate their total value.
Example sentences: "In this example, all the odd numbers between 1 and 10 are added together"
4. Say as a further remark.
Example sentences: "‘I hope we haven't been too much trouble,’ she added politely"
1. Analogue digital digital, indicating that a music recording was made in analogue format before being mastered and stored digitally.
2. Attention deficit disorder.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Adding
Adding in Other Languages...