Aim Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Aim? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, Words starting with Aim, Synonyms, Related sentences, Example sentences, Antonyms, How to pronounce? Words ending with Aim and more...
How to pronounce: eɪm
1. Point or direct (a weapon or camera) at a target.
Example sentences: "Aim the camcorder at some suitable object"
2. Have the intention of achieving.
Example sentences: "New French cooking aims at producing clear, fresh flavors and light textures"
1. A purpose or intention; a desired outcome.
Example sentences: "Our primary aim is to achieve financial discipline"
2. The directing of a weapon or object at a target.
Example sentences: "His aim was perfect, and the guard's body collapsed backward"
1. American Indian Movement.
2. Alternative Investment Market (a subsidiary market of the London Stock Exchange that allows small companies to be traded without the expense of a full market listing).
Keep in Mind
Images related to Aim
Aim in Other Languages...