Aired Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Aired? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Aired, Derivations, Synonyms, Words starting with Aired, Example sentences, How to pronounce? Antonyms, Related sentences and more...
1. The invisible gaseous substance surrounding the earth, a mixture mainly of oxygen and nitrogen.
Example sentences: "The surface tension of water is increased, and even the density of air surrounding the Earth ebbs and flows like the tides in the sea."
2. An impression of a quality or manner given by someone or something.
Example sentences: "She answered with a faint air of boredom"
3. A tune or short melodious song.
Example sentences: "Traditional Scottish airs sung in the Gaelic tongue"
4. A jump off the ground on a snowboard or skateboard.
Example sentences: "I love to watch Richie ride; he's my fave, some style and clean airs."
1. Express (an opinion or grievance) publicly.
Example sentences: "A meeting in which long-standing grievances were aired"
2. Expose (a room) to the open air in order to ventilate it.
Example sentences: "The window sashes were lifted regularly to air the room"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Aired
Aired in Other Languages...