Any Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Any? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Synonyms, Related sentences, Words ending with Any, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Any and more...
How to pronounce: ˈenɪ
1. Used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or how many.
Example sentences: "I don't have any choice"
2. Used to express a lack of restriction in selecting one of a specified class.
Example sentences: "These constellations are visible at any hour of the night"
1. One or some of a thing or number of things, no matter how much or how many.
Example sentences: "Someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any"
2. Whichever of a specified class might be chosen.
Example sentences: "The illness may be due to any of several causes"
1. At all; in some degree (used for emphasis)
Example sentences: "He wasn't any good at basketball"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Any
Any in Other Languages...