Approach Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Approach? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Antonyms, Words ending with Approach, Words starting with Approach, Derivations, Related sentences, Example sentences, Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: əˈprəʊʧ
1. Come near or nearer to (someone or something) in distance or time.
Example sentences: "The train approached the main line"
2. Speak to (someone) for the first time about something, typically with a proposal or request.
Example sentences: "The department had been approached about funding"
3. Start to deal with (something) in a certain way.
Example sentences: "One must approach the matter with caution"
1. A way of dealing with something.
Example sentences: "We need a whole new approach to the job"
2. An act of speaking to someone for the first time about something, typically a proposal or request.
Example sentences: "The landowner made an approach to the developer"
3. The action of coming near or nearer to someone or something in distance or time.
Example sentences: "The approach of winter"
line of approach
Keep in Mind
Images related to Approach
Approach in Other Languages...