Arctic Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Arctic? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Synonyms, Example sentences, Words ending with Arctic, Derivations, Related sentences, Antonyms, Words starting with Arctic, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: ˈɑːktɪk
1. Relating to the regions around the North Pole.
Example sentences: "An Arctic explorer"
2. (of weather conditions) very cold.
1. The regions around the North Pole.
2. Thick waterproof overshoes extending to the ankle or above.
Example sentences: "In fact, the Arctics have kept my feet warmer than plastic double boots under similar conditions."
3. A drab-colored hairy butterfly of the arctic and subarctic regions of the New World.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Arctic
Arctic in Other Languages...
Turkish: Kuzey kutup Bölgesi