Asking Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Asking? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Related sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Asking, Antonyms, Words ending with Asking and more...
How to pronounce: ˈɑːskɪŋ
How to pronounce: ɑːsk
1. Say something in order to obtain an answer or some information.
Example sentences: "I asked her what she meant"
2. Say to (someone) that one wants them to do or give something.
Example sentences: "Mary asked her father for money"
3. Invite (someone) to one's home or a function.
Example sentences: "It's about time we asked Pam to dinner"
1. A demand or situation that requires a specified degree of effort or commitment.
2. A request, especially for a donation.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Asking
Asking in Other Languages...