Associate Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Associate? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Derivations, Words starting with Associate, Words ending with Associate, Synonyms, Example sentences, Related sentences, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce:
1. Connect (someone or something) with something else in one's mind.
Example sentences: "I associated wealth with freedom"
1. A partner or colleague in business or at work.
Example sentences: "He arranged for a close associate to take control of the institute"
2. A person with limited or subordinate membership of an organization.
Example sentences: "An Associate of the Linnaean Society"
3. A concept connected with another.
Example sentences: "The patient was asked to commit to memory a list of five paired associates"
1. Joined or connected with an organization or business.
Example sentences: "An associate company"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Associate
Associate in Other Languages...