At Meaning and Definition
What is the definition At? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with At, Synonyms, Antonyms, Words starting with At, Derivations, Example sentences, How to pronounce? Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: æt
1. Expressing location or arrival in a particular place or position.
Example sentences: "They live at Conway House"
2. Expressing the time when an event takes place.
Example sentences: "The children go to bed at nine o'clock"
3. Denoting a particular point or segment on a scale.
Example sentences: "Prices start at $18,500"
4. Expressing a particular state or condition.
Example sentences: "Placed them at a serious disadvantage"
5. Expressing the object of a look, gesture, thought, action, or plan.
Example sentences: "I looked at my watch"
6. Expressing the means by which something is done.
Example sentences: "Holding a corrections officer at knifepoint"
1. A monetary unit of Laos, equal to one hundredth of a kip.
1. The chemical element astatine.
Keep in Mind
Images related to At
At in Other Languages...