Attribute Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Attribute? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Words ending with Attribute, Antonyms, Synonyms, Derivations, Words starting with Attribute, Example sentences, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: ˈætrɪbjuːt
1. Regard something as being caused by (someone or something)
Example sentences: "He attributed the firm's success to the efforts of the managing director"
1. A quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.
Example sentences: "Flexibility and mobility are the key attributes of our army"
2. A piece of information which determines the properties of a field or tag in a database or a string of characters in a display.
Example sentences: "The destination of the alias is stored in the maildrop attribute."
3. An attributive adjective or noun.
4. A real property which a statistical analysis is attempting to describe.
Example sentences: "Nest attributes used in the statistical analyses were measured at the start of the first film."
Keep in Mind
Images related to Attribute
Attribute in Other Languages...