B Meaning and Definition
What is the definition B? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, Example sentences, Words ending with B, Synonyms, Words starting with B, Related sentences, Antonyms, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: biː
2. Born (used to indicate a date of birth)
1. The second letter of the alphabet.
2. The seventh note of the diatonic scale of C major.
1. (used in recording moves in chess) bishop.
2. Black (used in describing grades of pencil lead)
3. (in personal ads) black.
4. Bomber (in designations of US aircraft types)
1. The chemical element boron.
2. Magnetic flux density.
Keep in Mind
Images related to B
B in Other Languages...
Turkish: Si notası