Bare Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Bare? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Bare, Antonyms, How to pronounce? Related sentences, Words starting with Bare, Example sentences, Derivations, Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: beə
1. (of a person or part of the body) not clothed or covered.
Example sentences: "He was bare from the waist up"
2. Without addition; basic and simple.
Example sentences: "He outlined the bare essentials of the story"
1. Uncover (a part of the body or other thing) and expose it to view.
Example sentences: "He bared his chest to show his scar"
1. A large amount or number of.
1. Very; really (used as an intensifier)
Keep in Mind
Images related to Bare
Bare in Other Languages...