Barrel Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Barrel? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Related sentences, Synonyms, Words ending with Barrel, Example sentences, Derivations, How to pronounce? Words starting with Barrel, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce: ˈbærəl
1. A cylindrical container bulging out in the middle, traditionally made of wooden staves with metal hoops around them.
Example sentences: "The wine is then matured in old barrels"
2. A tube forming part of an object such as a gun or a pen.
Example sentences: "A gun barrel"
3. The belly and loins of a four-legged animal such as a horse.
Example sentences: "A Welsh mountain pony with a barrel like a butt of wine"
1. Drive or move in a way that is so fast as to almost be out of control.
2. Put into a barrel or barrels.
Example sentences: "When the young spirit is barreled, it absorbs some of this flavor"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Barrel
Barrel in Other Languages...