Be Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Be? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Antonyms, Related sentences, Words starting with Be, Words ending with Be, Synonyms, Derivations, Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: biː
Example sentences: "There are no easy answers"
2. Occur; take place.
Example sentences: "The exhibition will be in November"
3. Having the state, quality, identity, nature, role, etc., specified.
Example sentences: "Amy was 91"
1. Used with a present participle to form continuous tenses.
Example sentences: "They are coming"
2. Used with a past participle to form the passive mood.
Example sentences: "It was done"
3. Used to indicate something due to happen.
Example sentences: "Construction is to begin next summer"
4. Used with the past participle of intransitive verbs to form perfect tenses.
Example sentences: "I am returned"
1. The chemical element beryllium.
1. Bachelor of Education.
2. Bachelor of Engineering.
3. Bill of exchange.
4. Black English.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Be
Be in Other Languages...