Bean Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Bean? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Synonyms, Example sentences, Derivations, How to pronounce? Words ending with Bean, Related sentences, Antonyms, Words starting with Bean and more...
How to pronounce: biːn
1. An edible seed, typically kidney-shaped, growing in long pods on certain leguminous plants.
Example sentences: "Beans on toast"
2. A leguminous plant that bears beans in pods.
Example sentences: "One warning: do not plant near beans, caraway, tomatoes, coriander or wormwood-they do not work well together."
3. A very small amount or nothing at all of something (used emphatically)Any money at all.
4. A person's head, especially when regarded as a source of common sense.
1. Hit (someone) on the head.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Bean
Bean in Other Languages...