Loved Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Loved? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Derivations, Synonyms, Antonyms, Words ending with Loved, Words starting with Loved, How to pronounce? Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: lʌvd
1. An intense feeling of deep affection.
Example sentences: "Babies fill parents with feelings of love"
2. A great interest and pleasure in something.
Example sentences: "His love for football"
3. A person or thing that one loves.
Example sentences: "She was the love of his life"
4. (in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil.
Example sentences: "Love fifteen"
1. Feel deep affection for (someone)
Example sentences: "He loved his sister dearly"
2. Like or enjoy very much.
Example sentences: "I just love dancing"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Loved
Loved in Other Languages...