Reviewed Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Reviewed? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, How to pronounce? Words starting with Reviewed, Related sentences, Words ending with Reviewed, Example sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms and more...
1. A formal assessment of something with the intention of instituting change if necessary.
Example sentences: "A comprehensive review of UK defence policy"
2. A critical appraisal of a book, play, film, etc. published in a newspaper or magazine.
Example sentences: "She released her debut solo album to rave reviews"
3. A ceremonial display and formal inspection of military or naval forces, typically by a sovereign, commander-in-chief, or high-ranking visitor.
Example sentences: "He conducted a final review of his troops and spoke of his pride in having served in the US army"
4. A facility for playing a tape recording during a fast wind or rewind, so that it can be stopped at a particular point.
Example sentences: "Cue and review, which plays the tape backwards or forwards at high speed"
1. Assess (something) formally with the intention of instituting change if necessary.
Example sentences: "The Home Secretary was called on to review Britain's gun laws"
2. Write a critical appraisal of (a book, play, film, etc.) for publication in a newspaper or magazine.
Example sentences: "I reviewed his first novel"
3. (of a sovereign, commander-in-chief, or high-ranking visitor) make a ceremonial and formal inspection of (military or naval forces)
Example sentences: "The Queen reviewed her brightly arrayed troops"
4. View or inspect again.
Example sentences: "All slides were then reviewed by one pathologist"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Reviewed
Reviewed in Other Languages...