Selling Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Selling? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Selling, Synonyms, Antonyms, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Related sentences, Words ending with Selling, Derivations and more...
How to pronounce: ˈselɪŋ
How to pronounce: sel
1. Give or hand over (something) in exchange for money.
Example sentences: "They had sold the car"
2. Persuade someone of the merits of.
Example sentences: "He sold the idea of making a film about Tchaikovsky"
3. Trick or deceive (someone)
1. An act of selling or attempting to sell something.
2. A disappointment, typically one arising from being deceived as to the merits of something.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Selling
Selling in Other Languages...