Separating Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Separating? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, How to pronounce? Words ending with Separating, Related sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Separating, Antonyms, Synonyms and more...
1. Forming or viewed as a unit apart or by itself.
Example sentences: "This raises two separate issues"
1. Cause to move or be apart.
Example sentences: "Police were trying to separate two rioting mobs"
2. Divide into constituent or distinct elements.
Example sentences: "The processed milk had separated into curds and whey"
1. Individual items of clothing, such as skirts, jackets, or trousers, suitable for wearing in different combinations.
Example sentences: "Day wear consists of angular shaped separates that include wide-neck jumpers and half-mast trousers."
2. The self-contained, free-standing components of a sound-reproduction system.
3. Portions into which a soil, sediment, etc. can be sorted according to particle size, mineral composition, or other criteria.
Example sentences: "Analysis of mineral separates from six cordierite-bearing strata"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Separating
Separating in Other Languages...