Sharply Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Sharply? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Antonyms, Derivations, Synonyms, Words ending with Sharply, How to pronounce? Related sentences, Words starting with Sharply and more...
How to pronounce: ˈʃɑːplɪ
1. With a sharp or steeply tapering edge or point.
Example sentences: "A sharply pointed tail"
2. With a sudden, piercing physical sensation or effect; intensely.
Example sentences: "My mouth stings sharply"
3. In a way that is distinct in outline or detail; clearly.
Example sentences: "The waitress had a sharply defined jaw"
4. With a sudden and marked change; dramatically.
Example sentences: "Housing values have risen sharply"
5. With speed of perception, comprehension, or response.
Example sentences: "A sharply observed account"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Sharply
Sharply in Other Languages...