Shuffle Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Shuffle? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Synonyms, Words ending with Shuffle, Related sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Shuffle, Example sentences, Antonyms, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: ʃʌfl
1. Walk by dragging one's feet along or without lifting them fully from the ground.
Example sentences: "I stepped into my skis and shuffled to the edge of the steep slope"
2. Rearrange (a deck of cards) by sliding the cards over each other quickly.
Example sentences: "He shuffled the cards and cut the deck"
3. Behave in a shifty or evasive manner.
1. A shuffling movement, walk, or sound.
Example sentences: "There was a shuffle of approaching feet"
2. An act of shuffling a deck of cards.
Example sentences: "The discard is removed from the deck until the next shuffle"
3. A piece of equivocation or subterfuge.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Shuffle
Shuffle in Other Languages...