Singular Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Singular? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Antonyms, How to pronounce? Related sentences, Words ending with Singular, Words starting with Singular, Derivations, Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: ˈsɪŋgjʊlə
1. (of a word or form) denoting or referring to just one person or thing.
Example sentences: "The third person singular form of the verb"
2. Exceptionally good or great; remarkable.
Example sentences: "The singular beauty of the desert"
3. (of a square matrix) having a zero determinant.
Example sentences: "The matrix was not singular, as the interaction observed variables were not linearly dependent on the original observed variables."
4. Denoting a point that is a singularity.
1. The singular form of a word.
Example sentences: "The first person singular"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Singular
Singular in Other Languages...