Size Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Size? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Words starting with Size, Derivations, Words ending with Size, Related sentences, Example sentences, How to pronounce? Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: saɪz
1. The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is.
Example sentences: "The schools varied in size"
2. Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are.
Example sentences: "I can never find anything in my size"
1. Alter or sort in terms of size or according to size.
Example sentences: "Some drills are sized in millimeters"
1. Having a specified size; sized.
1. A gelatinous solution used in gilding paper, stiffening textiles, and preparing plastered walls for decoration.
1. Treat with size to glaze or stiffen.
Example sentences: "Paper will adhere to sized walls better"
size of it
Keep in Mind
Images related to Size
Size in Other Languages...