Skin Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Skin? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Skin, Related sentences, Derivations, Words ending with Skin, Synonyms, Antonyms, Example sentences, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: skɪn
1. The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal.
Example sentences: "I use body lotion to keep my skin soft"
2. The peel or outer layer of certain fruits or vegetables.
Example sentences: "Potatoes roasted in their skins"
3. A customized graphic user interface for an application or operating system.
Example sentences: "Music, reviews, and attitude all wrapped up in the skin of a catalog"
4. A skinhead.
5. (especially in jazz) a drum or drum head.
6. Relating to or denoting pornographic literature or films.
1. Remove the skin from (an animal or a fruit or vegetable)
Example sentences: "Scald and skin the tomatoes"
2. Take money from or swindle (someone)
3. (of a wound) form new skin.
Example sentences: "The hole in his skull skinned over"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Skin
Skin in Other Languages...