Sold Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Sold? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Sold, Antonyms, Example sentences, Words starting with Sold, Derivations, How to pronounce? Synonyms, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: sel
1. Give or hand over (something) in exchange for money.
Example sentences: "They had sold the car"
2. Persuade someone of the merits of.
Example sentences: "He sold the idea of making a film about Tchaikovsky"
3. Trick or deceive (someone)
1. An act of selling or attempting to sell something.
2. A disappointment, typically one arising from being deceived as to the merits of something.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Sold
Sold in Other Languages...