Some Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Some? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Some, Derivations, Words ending with Some, Antonyms, Related sentences, Example sentences, How to pronounce? Synonyms and more...
How to pronounce: sʌm
1. An unspecified amount or number of.
Example sentences: "I made some money running errands"
2. Used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
Example sentences: "I was talking to some journalist the other day"
3. (used with a number) approximately.
Example sentences: "Some thirty different languages are spoken"
4. A considerable amount or number of.
Example sentences: "He went to some trouble"
5. At least a small amount or number of.
Example sentences: "He liked some music but generally wasn't musical"
6. Expressing admiration of something notable.
Example sentences: "That was some goal"
1. An unspecified number or amount of people or things.
Example sentences: "Here are some of our suggestions"
2. At least a small amount or number of people or things.
Example sentences: "Surely some have noticed"
1. To some extent; somewhat.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Some
Some in Other Languages...