Spawn Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Spawn? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Synonyms, Words ending with Spawn, Words starting with Spawn, How to pronounce? Derivations, Related sentences, Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: spɔːn
1. (of a fish, frog, mollusk, crustacean, etc.) release or deposit eggs.
Example sentences: "The fish spawn among fine-leaved plants"
2. (of a person) produce (offspring)
1. The eggs of fish, frogs, etc.
2. The product or offspring of a person or place (used to express distaste or disgust)
3. The mycelium of a fungus, especially a cultivated mushroom.
Example sentences: "A supplier of spawn for shiitake mushrooms"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Spawn
Spawn in Other Languages...
Turkish: Ortaya çıkmak