Squirt Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Squirt? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Synonyms, Words starting with Squirt, Related sentences, Derivations, Antonyms, Words ending with Squirt, Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: skwɜːt
1. Cause (a liquid) to be ejected from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.
Example sentences: "She squirted soda into a glass"
2. Transmit (information) in highly compressed or speeded-up form.
Example sentences: "Radio equipment could squirt a million words from one continent to another"
1. A thin stream or small quantity of liquid ejected from something.
Example sentences: "A quick squirt of perfume"
2. A person perceived to be insignificant, impudent, or presumptuous.
3. A compressed radio signal transmitted at high speed.
Example sentences: "The squirt signal is a burst of alternating voltage signal."
Keep in Mind
Images related to Squirt
Squirt in Other Languages...