Stack Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Stack? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Words ending with Stack, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Related sentences, Words starting with Stack, Derivations, Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: stæk
1. A pile of objects, typically one that is neatly arranged.
Example sentences: "A stack of boxes"
2. A chimney, especially one on a factory, or a vertical exhaust pipe on a vehicle.
Example sentences: "In addition, windows surrounding the cab increase visibility, and exhaust stacks are in line with the cab post, lending to a quieter engine."
1. Arrange (a number of things) in a pile, typically a neat one.
Example sentences: "She stood up, beginning to stack the plates"
2. Shuffle or arrange (a deck of cards) dishonestly so as to gain an unfair advantage.
Example sentences: "I know the cards are stacked"
3. (in snowboarding) fall over.
Example sentences: "The group I ride with all got a shock last year when our friend stacked it, came down on his head and spent the next 6 months in hospital."
Keep in Mind
Images related to Stack
Stack in Other Languages...