Staffing Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Staffing? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Words starting with Staffing, Words ending with Staffing, Synonyms, Related sentences, Example sentences, Derivations, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce: ˈstɑːfɪŋ
1. All the people employed by a particular organization.
Example sentences: "A staff of 600"
2. A group of officers assisting an officer in command of an army formation or administration headquarters.
Example sentences: "The Polish General and his staff"
3. A long stick used as a support when walking or climbing or as a weapon.
Example sentences: "A shepherd's staff"
4. Another term for stave (sense 2)
1. Provide (an organization, business, etc.) with staff.
Example sentences: "Legal advice centres are staffed by volunteer lawyers"
1. A mixture of plaster of Paris, cement, or a similar material, used for temporary building work.
Example sentences: "Staff may easily be bent, sawed, bored, or nailed."
Keep in Mind
Images related to Staffing
Staffing in Other Languages...