Sticky Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Sticky? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Derivations, Words ending with Sticky, Antonyms, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Words starting with Sticky, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: ˈstɪkɪ
1. Tending or designed to stick to things on contact or covered with something that sticks.
Example sentences: "Her sticky bubblegum"
2. (of the weather) hot and damp; muggy.
Example sentences: "It was an unusually hot and sticky summer"
3. Involving problems; difficult or awkward.
4. (of a website or its content) attracting a long visit or repeat visits from users.
Example sentences: "Make your site as sticky as possible to keep visitors there longer"
1. (in an online forum) a thread containing important information that is set to remain at the top of the other threads regardless of when it was last updated.
Example sentences: "Could you put a sticky in the forum for those of us that are confused?"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Sticky
Sticky in Other Languages...