Strength Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Strength? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Words ending with Strength, Words starting with Strength, Related sentences, How to pronounce? Synonyms, Antonyms, Derivations and more...
How to pronounce: streŋθ
1. The quality or state of being physically strong.
Example sentences: "Cycling can help you build up your strength"
2. The capacity of an object or substance to withstand great force or pressure.
Example sentences: "They were taking no chances with the strength of the retaining wall"
3. The potency or degree of concentration of a drug, chemical, or drink.
Example sentences: "It's double the strength of your average beer"
4. A good or beneficial quality or attribute of a person or thing.
Example sentences: "The strengths and weaknesses of their sales and marketing operation"
5. The number of people comprising a group, typically a team or army.
Example sentences: "The peacetime strength of the army was 415,000"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Strength
Strength in Other Languages...