Stretched Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Stretched? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Stretched, How to pronounce? Antonyms, Example sentences, Words starting with Stretched, Synonyms, Related sentences, Derivations and more...
How to pronounce: streʧ
1. (of something soft or elastic) be made or be capable of being made longer or wider without tearing or breaking.
Example sentences: "My jumper stretched in the wash"
2. Straighten or extend one's body or a part of one's body to its full length, typically so as to tighten one's muscles or in order to reach something.
Example sentences: "The cat yawned and stretched"
3. Extend or spread over an area or period of time.
Example sentences: "The beach stretches for over four miles"
4. Make great demands on the capacity or resources of.
Example sentences: "The cost of the court case has stretched their finances to the limit"
1. An act of stretching one's limbs or body.
Example sentences: "I got up and had a stretch"
2. A continuous area or expanse of land or water.
Example sentences: "A treacherous stretch of road"
3. A stretch limo.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Stretched
Stretched in Other Languages...