Stuff Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Stuff? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, How to pronounce? Words ending with Stuff, Synonyms, Related sentences, Derivations, Words starting with Stuff, Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: stʌf
1. Matter, material, articles, or activities of a specified or indeterminate kind that are being referred to, indicated, or implied.
Example sentences: "She's good at the technical stuff"
2. The basic constituents or characteristics of something or someone.
Example sentences: "Healey was made of sterner stuff"
3. Woolen fabric, especially as distinct from silk, cotton, and linen.
Example sentences: "Her dark stuff gown"
4. (in sports) spin given to a ball to make it vary its course.
Example sentences: "I think Greinke's stuff will get better, it got better as last year went along."
1. Fill (a receptacle or space) tightly with something.
Example sentences: "An old teapot stuffed full of cash"
2. Used to express indifference toward or rejection of (something)
3. Defeat heavily in sport.
4. (of a man) have sex with (someone).
Keep in Mind
Images related to Stuff
Stuff in Other Languages...