Superior Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Superior? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Antonyms, Words starting with Superior, Derivations, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Words ending with Superior, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: sjuːˈpɪərɪə
1. Higher in rank, status, or quality.
Example sentences: "A superior officer"
2. Having or showing an overly high opinion of oneself; supercilious.
Example sentences: "That girl was frightfully superior"
3. (of a letter, figure, or symbol) written or printed above the line.
4. Further above or out; higher in position.
1. A person or thing superior to another in rank, status, or quality, especially a colleague in a higher position.
Example sentences: "Obeying their superiors' orders"
2. A superior letter, figure, or symbol.
1. A port city in northwestern Wisconsin, on Lake Superior, adjacent to Duluth in Minnesota; population 26,223 (est. 2008).
Keep in Mind
Images related to Superior
Superior in Other Languages...