Supported Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Supported? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words starting with Supported, Derivations, Words ending with Supported, Synonyms, Example sentences, Related sentences, Antonyms, How to pronounce and more...
1. Bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.
Example sentences: "The dome was supported by a hundred white columns"
2. Give assistance to, especially financially.
Example sentences: "The government gives £2,500 million a year to support the voluntary sector"
3. Suggest the truth of; corroborate.
Example sentences: "The studies support our findings"
4. (of a computer or operating system) allow the use or operation of (a program, language, or device)
Example sentences: "The new versions do not support the graphical user interface standard"
5. Endure; tolerate.
Example sentences: "At work during the day I could support the grief"
1. A thing that bears the weight of something or keeps it upright.
Example sentences: "The best support for a camera is a tripod"
2. Material assistance.
Example sentences: "The bank provided unstinting financial support"
3. Evidence that serves to corroborate something.
Example sentences: "The study provides support for both theories"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Supported
Supported in Other Languages...