Thick Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Thick? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, Antonyms, Words ending with Thick, Synonyms, Words starting with Thick, Related sentences, How to pronounce? Example sentences and more...
How to pronounce: θɪk
1. With opposite sides or surfaces that are a great or relatively great distance apart.
Example sentences: "Thick slices of bread"
2. Made up of a large number of things or people close together.
Example sentences: "His hair was long and thick"
3. (of a liquid or a semiliquid substance) relatively firm in consistency; not flowing freely.
Example sentences: "Thick mud"
4. Of low intelligence; stupid.
5. (of a voice) not clear or distinct; hoarse or husky.
Example sentences: "Guy's voice was thick with desire"
6. Having a very close, friendly relationship.
7. (of a woman) curvy or voluptuous.
1. The busiest or most crowded part of something; the middle of something.
Example sentences: "We were in the thick of the battle"
1. In or with deep, dense, or heavy mass.
Example sentences: "Bread spread thick with butter"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Thick
Thick in Other Languages...