Thing Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Thing? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, Words ending with Thing, Antonyms, How to pronounce? Words starting with Thing, Derivations, Synonyms, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: θɪŋ
1. An object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to.
Example sentences: "Look at that metal rail thing over there"
2. An inanimate material object as distinct from a living sentient being.
3. An action, activity, event, thought, or utterance.
Example sentences: "She said the first thing that came into her head"
4. What is needed or required.
5. One's special interest or concern.
6. Used to introduce or emphasize an important point.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Thing
Thing in Other Languages...