Tidy Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Tidy? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Example sentences, How to pronounce? Derivations, Related sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Words starting with Tidy, Words ending with Tidy and more...
How to pronounce: ˈtaɪdɪ
1. Arranged neatly and in order.
Example sentences: "His scrupulously tidy apartment"
2. (of an amount, especially of money) considerable.
1. A receptacle for holding small objects or waste scraps.
Example sentences: "A cable tidy"
2. Another term for antimacassar
1. Bring order to (something); arrange neatly.
Example sentences: "The boys have finally tidied their bedroom"
put in order
Keep in Mind
Images related to Tidy
Tidy in Other Languages...