Till Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Till? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, Example sentences, Words ending with Till, Related sentences, Antonyms, How to pronounce? Synonyms, Words starting with Till and more...
How to pronounce: tɪl
1. Up to (the point in time or the event mentioned); until.
Example sentences: "I went to bed at 8 last night and slept till 6.30"
1. Up to the point in time or the event mentioned; until.
1. A cash register or drawer for money in a store, bank, or restaurant.
Example sentences: "Checkout tills"
1. Prepare and cultivate (land) for crops.
Example sentences: "No land was being tilled or crops sown"
1. A sediment consisting of particles of various sizes and deposited by melting glaciers or ice sheets.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Till
Till in Other Languages...