Tools Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Tools? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Synonyms, Words ending with Tools, Antonyms, Words starting with Tools, Derivations, Example sentences, Related sentences and more...
How to pronounce: tuːl
1. A device or implement, especially one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function.
Example sentences: "Gardening tools"
2. A distinct design in the tooling of a book.
3. A man's penis.
1. Impress a design on (leather, especially a leather book cover)
Example sentences: "Volumes bound in green leather and tooled in gold"
2. Equip or be equipped with tools for industrial production.
Example sentences: "The factory must be tooled to produce the models"
3. Drive or ride in a casual or leisurely manner.
4. Dress (stone) with a chisel.
Keep in Mind
Images related to Tools
Tools in Other Languages...