Traffic Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Traffic? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Words ending with Traffic, Words starting with Traffic, Synonyms, Antonyms, Derivations, Example sentences, Related sentences, How to pronounce and more...
How to pronounce: ˈtræfɪk
1. Vehicles moving on a road or public highway.
Example sentences: "A stream of heavy traffic"
2. The messages or signals transmitted through a communications system.
Example sentences: "Data traffic between remote workstations"
3. The action of dealing or trading in something illegal.
Example sentences: "The traffic in stolen cattle"
4. Dealings or communication between people.
1. Deal or trade in something illegal.
Example sentences: "The government will vigorously pursue individuals who traffic in drugs"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Traffic
Traffic in Other Languages...