Trafficking Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Trafficking? What is its meaning in the dictionary? How to pronounce? Words ending with Trafficking, Synonyms, Example sentences, Words starting with Trafficking, Antonyms, Derivations, Related sentences and more...
1. Vehicles moving on a public highway.
Example sentences: "A stream of heavy traffic"
2. The messages or signals transmitted through a communications system.
Example sentences: "Data traffic between remote workstations"
3. The action of dealing or trading in something illegal.
Example sentences: "The traffic in stolen cattle"
4. Dealings or communication between people.
1. Deal or trade in something illegal.
Example sentences: "The government will vigorously pursue individuals who traffic in drugs"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Trafficking
Trafficking in Other Languages...