Trailer Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Trailer? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, Related sentences, Words ending with Trailer, How to pronounce? Example sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Words starting with Trailer and more...
How to pronounce: ˈtreɪlə
1. An unpowered vehicle towed by another.
2. An excerpt or series of excerpts from a movie or program used to advertise it in advance; a preview.
Example sentences: "Terrific trailers for mediocre movies"
3. A thing that trails, especially a trailing plant.
Example sentences: "In the largest ones, I usually include one or two flags, two or three fillers, one or two contrast and accent plants, and two or three trailers and weavers."
1. Advertise (a movie or program) in advance by broadcasting excerpts or details.
Example sentences: "The series has already been heavily trailered"
2. Transport (something) by trailer.
Example sentences: "The aircraft is easy to trailer and will fit into any garage"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Trailer
Trailer in Other Languages...