Treating Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Treating? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Derivations, Synonyms, How to pronounce? Words starting with Treating, Related sentences, Words ending with Treating, Example sentences, Antonyms and more...
How to pronounce: triːt
1. Behave towards or deal with in a certain way.
Example sentences: "She had been brutally treated"
2. Give medical care or attention to; try to heal or cure.
Example sentences: "The two were treated for cuts and bruises"
3. Apply a process or a substance to (something) to protect or preserve it or to give it particular properties.
Example sentences: "The lawns were treated with weedkiller every year"
4. Provide someone with (food, drink, or entertainment) at one's own expense.
Example sentences: "He treated her to a slap-up lunch"
5. Negotiate terms with someone, especially an opponent.
Example sentences: "Propagandists claimed that he was treating with the enemy"
1. An event or item that is out of the ordinary and gives great pleasure.
Example sentences: "He wanted to take her to the pictures as a treat"
Keep in Mind
Images related to Treating
Treating in Other Languages...