Tuned Meaning and Definition
What is the definition Tuned? What is its meaning in the dictionary? Related sentences, How to pronounce? Words starting with Tuned, Antonyms, Synonyms, Derivations, Words ending with Tuned, Example sentences and more...
1. A melody, especially one that characterizes a particular piece of music.
Example sentences: "She left the theatre humming a cheerful tune"
1. Adjust (a musical instrument) to the correct or uniform pitch.
Example sentences: "He tuned the harp for me"
2. Adjust (a receiver circuit such as a radio or television) to the frequency of the required signal.
Example sentences: "The radio was tuned to the BBC"
3. Adjust (an engine) or balance (mechanical parts) so that a vehicle runs smoothly and efficiently.
Example sentences: "The suspension was tuned for a softer ride"
4. Adjust or adapt (something) to a particular purpose or situation.
Example sentences: "The animals are finely tuned to life in the desert"
5. Tell (something) to (someone)
Keep in Mind
Images related to Tuned
Tuned in Other Languages...